inTech RV Flyer Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Flyer travel trailers and toy hauler expandables by inTech RV are ready for adventure when you are! These rugged units provide a versatile interior with convenient amenities and are ultra durable with an all-aluminum, all-tube, fully welded cage frame.
You will have four unique, adventure-ready floorplans to choose from, all with a rugged design to get you off the beaten path. Each model includes plenty of storage spaces for your gear, USB ports and 120V outlets, and a 2" receiver rated for 175 lbs. to bring along bikes. There are a variety of options that can be added to further customize your Flyer, and the optional Adventure Package can be added to the Pursue and Explorer models that includes off-road tires, a slide out kitchen, a roof rack, and more!
The first step to exploring the great outdoors is choosing a Flyer travel trailer or toy hauler expandable by inTech RV!
inTech RV Flyer travel trailer Pursue highlights: Rear Doors Side Entry Door 59" ... more about Flyer Pursue
Sleeps 2 Length 13 ft 9 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 5 ft 10 in Int Height 3 ft 9 in Exterior Color Charcoal Storm, Silver Moon, Arctic White, Red Blaze (Upgrade), Midnight Black (Upgrade) Hitch Weight 395 lbs GVWR 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1690 lbs Cargo Capacity 1005 lbs Tire Size ST235/75R15 Available Beds RV Queen Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
inTech RV Flyer travel trailer Chase highlights: Rear Doors MaxxAir Vent Fan ... more about Flyer Chase
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 12 ft 5 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 6 ft 4 in Int Height 3 ft 9 in Exterior Color Charcoal Storm, Silver Moon, Arctic White, Red Blaze (Upgrade), Midnight Black (Upgrade) Hitch Weight 216 lbs GVWR 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1280 lbs Cargo Capacity 1140 lbs Tire Size ST235/75R15 Available Beds RV Queen Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
- All-Aluminum / All-Tube / Cage Frame
- Coupler: 2” Ball (2 5/16" on Discover)
- 2” Rear Receiver – 175# Capacity
- ST235/75R15 Tires w/Aluminum Wheels – Includes Spare Tire
- ST235 Tires w/Aluminum Wheel s- Includes Spare Tire (Discover)
- Load Center: 30 Amp
- Zamp Solar Prep
- Loading Ramp Door rated at 2,200lbs (Explore, Discover)
- Exterior Skinning: .040 Aluminum (Seamless on Explore, Pursue, Discover)
- Roof: One Piece Aluminum
- Bed Size: 59” x 78” (Chase, Pursue)
- Tip-Out Bed: 46" x 81" Rated at 1,100 lbs. (Explore, Discover)
- 11K w/ Soft Start A/C (Discover)
- MaxxAir Vent Fan
- Insulation: Bubble Foil R7 (Walls & Ceiling)
- Front Storage Cabinet & (3) Storage Nets (N/A Discover)
- Base Cabinet w/2 Storage Areas & (3) Wardrobe (Discover)
- Front Overhead Storage Cubby (Explore)
- (3) Overhead Storage Cubbies (Discover)
- Infinity Woven Flooring (Chase, Pursue)
- Black Coin Flooring (Explore, Discover)
- (6) 500 lb. Tie down Rings (Explore)
- (9) 500 lb. Tie Down Rings (Discover)
- Bluetooth Stereo w/(2) Speakers & TV Prep
- (2) LED Dome Lights (4 on Explore; 6 on Discover)
- (1) 12V Outlet w/(2) USB Ports & (2) 120V Outlets (3 120V Outlets on Discover)
Kitchen (Discover only)
- Refrigerator: 3.1 cu. ft. 12V/120V
- Large Farmhouse Style Sink w/Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Cooktop: 2 Burner Stainless Steel
- Fresh Water Tank: 8.5 Gal
- Off-Road Tires (Standard on Discover)
- Add-A-Room Tent (Chase, Pursue)
- Roof Rack
- A/C with Heat strip
- Straight Awning (N/A Discover)
- 270 Degree Awning (N/A Discover)
- 10' Manual Awning (Discover)
- 10' Power Awning (Discover)
- Slide Out Kitchen (Pursue, Explore)
- Adventure Package (Pursue, Explore)
- Curbside Tip-Out (Explore)
- Double Rear Doors (Explore)
Adventure Package (Optional) (Available on Pursue & Explore Only)
- Off-Road Tires
- Roof Rack
- Slide Out Kitchen
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
What unites us all is our enthusiasm for adventure and our desire to hit the open road towards new horizons. Our fully welded aluminum cage construction, mixed with innovative designs and attention to detail is what distinguishes inTech from the rest.
The Aluminum Advantage
A robust design can put you at ease for your adventures. An all-aluminum, fully welded cage frame ensures longevity and strength while keeping weight to a minimum.
Tilt Forward Design
While the inspired, modern designs will catch plenty of eyes, inTech’s look goes beyond the surface. Tilt-Forward Design achieves space and function, unlike any camper you have seen before.
Invest In Today & Last For Tomorrow
Superior craftsmanship matched with quality materials make a camper that not only looks great today but provides plenty of adventures for the future.